School policies cover every aspect of school life. Below are some of our most important policies for your reference. If you want to know our policy on something that is not listed, please ask the school office.
Child Protection and Safeguarding
General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR)
The GDPR is a new, updated data protection regulation to be followed by schools and other organisations. The new regulation has been designed to further strengthen the safety and security of data that is held by an organisation. The GDPR has bee introduced to further ensure that personal data is protected.
For our policies on Data Protection please visit the DSAT website www.dsat.org.uk/data-protection/. Paper copies of the documents can be obtained free of charge from the school office.
The majority of our policies will follow those provided by the Diocese of Salisbury Academy Trust. Up to date policies and information can be accessed via their website: https://www.dsat.org.uk/
- Curriculum Policies: http://www.dsat.org.uk/curriculum/
- Finance Policies and Information: http://www.dsat.org.uk/finance/
- Health and Safety Policies and Information: http://www.dsat.org.uk/health-and-safety-1/
- HR Policies and Information: http://www.dsat.org.uk/human-resources/
- Safeguarding Policies and Information: http://www.dsat.org.uk/safeguarding/
- Data Protection Policies and Information: https://www.dsat.org.uk/data-protection/
- Other Policies: http://www.dsat.org.uk/others/
School Specific Policies
At Shrewton C of E Primary School we believe that every member of our community should be treated with respect.
Each child will be treated as an individual with individual needs and circumstances and every incident of inappropriate behaviour will be treated on its merits.
There is no 'one-size fits all' approach to behaviour management.